Work With Us
Welcome to Take English! We will help you to grow professionally.
If you are a teacher passionate about teaching English and are looking for a great experience and an opportunity to grow professionally, our English language school in Seville is the perfect place for you!
At Take English we value our teachers as the cornerstones of our success. We pride ourselves on having a highly trained, committed and enthusiastic teaching team who work closely with our students to provide them with a great, mutually enriching learning experience.
What makes working with us special?
- Our academy has modern facilities and a friendly atmosphere that encourages creativity and effective learning. In addition, Seville is a city full of history, culture and a vibrant social life, making it an exciting place to live and work.
Innovative programmesAt Take English we employ a teaching methodology that promotes language immersion and the practical application of English in everyday situations. Our teachers are encouraged to use creative approaches and technological resources to make classes dynamic and engaging.
Professional DevelopmentWe value the professional growth of our teachers and provide them with opportunities for further training and to improve their teaching skills. We believe that a motivated and up-to-date teacher translates into enthusiastic and engaged students.
TeamworkAt Take English we promote a culture of collaboration and support among our teachers. We encourage the exchange of ideas and active participation in the continuous improvement of our academic programmes.
Founded in 2006, TAKE ENGLISH is a registered Trinity College examination centre and authorised University of Cambridge preparation centre located in the east of the city of Seville, in a lively neighbourhood 2 minutes walk from the metro line which will connect you with the city centre in 5 minutes (alternatively there are options to travel easily by bus or with the city’s public bike network).
We have a fantastic team of 15 teachers and administrative staff, and we pride ourselves on our great working atmosphere and our many students whom all our teachers say are so much fun to teach! Our in-house training allows our teachers to develop professionally by sharing ideas together and collaborating to find creative solutions to all teaching’s challenges!
Take English belongs to the following professional organisations, which guarantees all our workers guarantees of legality and the enjoyment of all their rights:
– ACEIA (Association of language teaching centres in Andalusia)
– FECEI (Spanish federation of language teaching centres)
– Trinity College Registered Examination Centre
– Cambridge English Collaborating Centre
Our most common work option is a full-time position in which you’ll teach English to children, teenagers and adults using a practical approach focussed on developing our students’ skills and helping them gain confidence listening to and speaking English through the use of games, music and creative activities.
Our senior teachers and administrative staff are on-hand to provide continued support throughout the course and, as members of ACEIA (Andalusian Association of Foreign Language Centres) and FECEI (Spanish Federation of Foreign Language Centres), we are constantly kept up to date with the latest trends in education and the English-teaching industry!
Some more concrete information…
We work only afternoons Monday to Thursday
In the mornings you can prepare your lessons at home. It is only necessary to come to the school in the morning for control meetings, usually once a month.
All our classrooms are digitised and we use textbooks with all our students, who come to class twice a week.
We are a Cambridge exam preparation centre, which accounts for 40% of our work.
– CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL certificate
– Native level skills, fluency and accent
– Two years’ experience teaching young learners and/or teenagers
– We look for vocational teachers who want to develop and who love what they do!
– Professional, friendly and approachable manner
– Ability to build rapport, adapt and be flexible
– Good organisational and planning skills
– EU passport/work permission
Here we can only tell you that we offer a good salary, with fully paid Christmas, Easter, local, regional, national and generated holidays in the end of the course.
– Teachers who stay on for a second and others courses will receive increments in salary
– Contract from September to third week of June, general health coverage included.
– We also help in finding accommodation in the town.
Do you know the beautiful city of Seville?
If you are in Seville or are planning to come, we invite you to pay us a visit to get to know us. You will be able to see our facilities, interact with our teaching staff and experience first-hand the vibrant atmosphere of Seville. We are sure you will fall in love with this unique city and feel inspired to become part of our Take English family.